Wednesday, April 6, 2011

-Dear Mandy's 18th Birthday-





















"Happy Birthday to u..
 Happy Birthday to u..
 Happy Birthday to sis Mandy..
 Happy Birthday to u................"

(actually this is a late birthday song! ><)


Last day,
was my sis, Mandy's birthday!
She is 18 now! N also is a woman dy!
Man ar..can I call u Anti Man mar??? HAHAHA!

On the early morning,
mommy fetch me to her working place to gave her a surprise~
Haiz! it is not surprise actually..her colleague told her everything. x'(
she came out and I'm on the way prepared to light up the candle.
It's tooooo bad! the wind is too strong and the candle cannot be lighted up!
ARGHHHH!! Need Man to help..HAHAHA!
I sang her Birthday song and at that time was so weird and I was so embarrasing =P
Then..I gave her a box of sushiiii that she loves very much!
And also a birthday card which DIY by myself! =)

Dalang~~~
The pixiessss-




Birthday girl n Me. ;P































Actually,
I had decided to DIY a photo album for her.
But FAILed to do because it's toooo hard as I had already tried it many times.
OMG!
Here is the pixie~~





















Man,
although I didn't prepared a big cake to celebrate with you,
but hope that the "surprise" will make you like it! =)
No matter where are you in the future..I'll remember you forever!
Thx for helping me and gave me support when I'm in trouble.
Love u, hug u, and Muackx u lar MANDY!
U're the best ! Muack!

Last but nt least,
Happy Birthday!
My sis, Mandy!




=End=

No comments:

Post a Comment