Monday, March 28, 2011

Yi Ling's Sweet 18th Birthday ❤




















"Dear Yiling..Happy Birthday!"
( what i wan to tell sms to u already..=D )

Last last night..
I had attendedmy primary school's friend, Yiling's birthday party which was celebrated at Moli..
Afternoon..after having lunch at Bpmall..i started to buy her a present..
As I know..she is a crazy fans of a "frog = ="..
NO!! Actually is a cute frog which its name called Keropi..xp..
( my mummy called it Keropok..==! )
She has 120++ of this keropi at her house! OMG! so..i decided to buy this as her birthday present..
At first..I thought it is easily to find this green frog..but at the end..it played hide n seek v me! I can't found it as i already search for it at almost all of the gifts shop..So unluckily!
After that..mumy fetched me to another places to search it again.Finally..
I spotted one of Keropi at a shop which suggested by CK..
I wont tell u wad is inside of the box..only me n yiling know..xp




















Yiling..
the birthday girl..
I know her since standard at SJK(C) Chong Hwa Sri Gading..
She is our "DaJie" at school..HAHA!
Yiling and I were the monitress since standard 1 to 6 and we also were the head of prefect of school in standard 5 and 6..Sometimes..we will fight to each other because of small things..haiz..we are so childish..haha..

NOW!
She has become a pretty girl with more "nv ren wei" already! But..her walking style..talking style and even her reaction are still same as last time..that's why I said she looks like our "DaJie"..
Last night..she was so pretty who looked fetching in orange skirts and a long sleeve shirt..
I keep laughing while chatting with her because she is so cute while she talks..

Dalang~~~
the pix!





















birthday girl n me!



















YenXin n Me!



Unfortunately..
I can't meet HongLam and BingKun at the party..but YiLing have a call to HongLam and we chat awhile..xp..
Heard YenXin said that they become so taller as I become so shorter now..==
And..I also know that..
when HongLam is shy..his face will turn red like buttock!! xp..
(told by YenXin..)

Last but nt least..
I wan to wish this birthday girl Yiling have a sweet sweet 18th Birthday!
Keropi is always by ur side!
Keropi is Rock!
=)



=End=

No comments:

Post a Comment