Thursday, April 21, 2011

-Homemade "RICE BALLS"-

YumYumYumYumYumYummmmmmmmmy!
What's that makes me feel so yummy??
Because of mu favourite "Marble cheese cake"?  Because of a plate of mushroom flavour spaghetti which was cooked by mummy? Or even of the pretty yummy sausage?

NONONO! Absolute NOT!
Dalang~
it's my homemade "RICE BALLS"! (which in chinese call 糯米糍
Actually, it's nt vry yummy lar..just ok n can accept only! xp

I learnt this "secret recipe" from a cooking tutorial book at carefour while went there with family.
My first reaction while saw this recipe was :" yerrr..so easy! Can make for mummy on this coming Mother's Day! Yahooo! xp
BUT, I'm totally wrong wrong wrong! It's not easy to do it! (crying ><)
Nvm. I have tried it 2 times to do it! ==
Mummy, CK, sis, whole family said it was hard to swallow it. Like burble gum..HAHAHA!

Here are some pixiesss! xp
Wait! Wait! Wait!
If those who want to try to make this "Rice Balls", let me show the ingredients first! xp


 steps 1
 steps 2
 steps 3
 steps 4
 mummy was helping me! ><
 steps 5
while waiting for the rice balls to steam. =)

 Dalang~! Finally!

 test whether it's done ont. =)

 yay! worked together! x)

 yeeeeee. my hands was so yurkss! ><
uncle CK! xp



1 hr, 2 hr, 3 hr....DONE!
Then gave some to CK's family to taste it! (Hope they'll like it! *finger crossed*)
Luckily, ck's mama said it's nice n vry QQ!



 DONE! yumyum d rice balls!

 for CK's family! =)

 our pixie! xp

he is tooo tired! sleeping pig wake up!! ><



Although it just 2 steps only, but it's hard for me. ><
This was my first time to cook.
YA! FIRST TIME!
I swear, one day I will learn more "tang shui" or "gao dian".
And, it must be the "REAL GOOD" one!
HAHAHA! ><




=END=

No comments:

Post a Comment