Friday, August 10, 2012

I miss my babes!!!!

Hi,darling...
when I looked back to those letter you wrote to me last time,my heart was......
i duno how to describe that kind of feeling~~
what i can say is i miss you very much!
and all the tigs-babes!

oooohhhh...time flies!
we had leave that school for about two years...
and some of the babes are going further study at canada...uk....very very soon!!!

what the......you know i gonna miss them very very very much!
aikkss....

Stpm just within two three months....
you must work more harder ok?

remember we promise each other to fight together ,hearts always together no matter when and where!
you must take good care of yourself!
the weather was sooooooooooooooo bad.....dont get sick k?

and you look very pretty after taken down the braces!congrats darling!

*my dad bought me a second-hand carr...i can drive now~
after stpm we hang out together again ok?!
give me a chance to fetch you!I ll be very careful!

babe,i love you!:)
The last time we met<3

No comments:

Post a Comment